• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can they make me do this

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cray0112

Tennessee
Can they make me do this
Las night I was pulled over and the cop found 7 grams of meth on a girl...they found 6 suboxone on me they told me I gotta give up the meth guy and make couple controlled buys to get out of the suboxone charge which I havent even been charged with yet

Just Blue

Tennessee
Can they make me do this
Las night I was pulled over and the cop found 7 grams of meth on a girl...they found 6 suboxone on me they told me I gotta give up the meth guy and make couple controlled buys to get out of the suboxone charge which I havent even been charged with yet
Can they? Yes. Do you have to do it? No. But you will be criminally charged for the Suboxone. Actions have, at times, unpleasant reactions.

adjusterjack

they told me I gotta give up the meth guy and make couple controlled buys to get out of the suboxone charge which I havent even been charged with yet
They're not "making" you do anything. It's your choice. Take the offer or face prosecution and likely conviction and jail.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
Tennessee
Can they make me do this
Nope. They can't make you do it. It's up to you. But if you want what they are offering you then it might benefit you to do it. Or you can instead see if they charge you for the prescription drug and if they do then deal with the consequences of that.

quincy

I recommend you do NOT agree to do anything for the police or say anything to the police without your attorney's okay. If you do not yet have an attorney, you desperately need one.

Again, you NEED an attorney.

813Smith

Tennessee
Can they make me do this
Yes people don’t trust if you’ve been arrested why would they not arrest you? Don’t do it do The Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">