• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have went to 2 courthouses, ordered case information, including audio video, CDs and I have yet to receive them.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Are you the (alleged) abuser or the (alleged) victim of abuse? Is the case an active one?
Started I was the victim (including being shot). When I went to the substation, the police reports have mispelled names, and birthdates. A judge was recused for knowing opposing parties lawyer. You can only pick up so many documents at the courthouse, it appears tge judge changed recently on a closed case (divorce)..... That the TPO against me is open... Why I don't know. I am having problems with this webpage translating correctly. Trying to figure out if it the browser. The page become illegible, called customer support...

quincy

Started I was the victim (including being shot). When I went to the substation, the police reports have mispelled names, and birthdates. A judge was recused for knowing opposing parties lawyer. You can only pick up so many documents at the courthouse, it appears tge judge changed recently on a closed case (divorce)..... That the TPO against me is open... Why I don't know. I am having problems with this webpage translating correctly. Trying to figure out if it the browser. The page become illegible, called customer support...
What are you trying to "translate?"

Your last post seems to have come out okay - at least on this end - although what you provided in the way of information leaves me with more questions than answers. :)

Is a hearing scheduled in court on the temporary restraining order, to determine if it should become a permanent order? Or are you involved in a criminal hearing over a charge of domestic violence (the shooting)?

I assume from your stated difficulty in obtaining case documents that you do not have an attorney assisting you. You no doubt would benefit from having an attorney in your area personally help (although I understand that the cost of an attorney is often a major factor in people seeking free help on a forum).

We will keep this thread warm for you while you fix whatever problem you are having with your computer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">