• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i sue for medical malpractice if?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Motherslovefor2

What is the name of your state? Washington

Hi . In Washington state can you sue a psychologist for malpractice? The one I'm asking about was my oldest sons psychologist who manipulated me into a relationship with him and having his child. And now Has taken me to court and saying Im an unfit mother and he wants full custody. I believe this has been set up from the beginning. -He was seeing my son who was 10 at the time and now is 16. 2013 to present. He led me to believe we were to get married and that he loved me and my boys. But then abandoned us when we needed him the most. But now after our child (at the time from being served papers from his lawyer, our son was only 2 and a half years old. now 3 ) he has supposedly changed his mind all of a sudden and now wants our child ( I think because he now won't get into trouble for who he was and what he did at/during the time he did the unethical heartless act to my oldest son and myself and even his own child..? and is now slandering my name and who I am as a mother so he doesn't have to pay child support? Or ..? Can I sue him for the harm he has put my boys and I through even after how much time has passed?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? Washington

Hi . In Washington state can you sue a psychologist for malpractice? The one I'm asking about was my oldest sons psychologist who manipulated me into a relationship with him and having his child. And now Has taken me to court and saying Im an unfit mother and he wants full custody. I believe this has been set up from the beginning. -He was seeing my son who was 10 at the time and now is 16. 2013 to present. He led me to believe we were to get married and that he loved me and my boys. But then abandoned us when we needed him the most. But now after our child (at the time from being served papers from his lawyer, our son was only 2 and a half years old. now 3 ) he has supposedly changed his mind all of a sudden and now wants our child ( I think because he now won't get into trouble for who he was and what he did at/during the time he did the unethical heartless act to my oldest son and myself and even his own child..? and is now slandering my name and who I am as a mother so he doesn't have to pay child support? Or ..? Can I sue him for the harm he has put my boys and I through even after how much time has passed?
Right now you need to focus on the custody case. Exactly how long has it been since he has seen your mutual child?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">