• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accusing and threatening of filing charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

agabba

A friend and I got into a bitter fight recently for reasons unrelated to this post. Now he is threatening to file charges against me for intentionally harming him through food he's allergic to. The food we ate was before the fight and i never did anything intentionally. Would something like this hold as a charge?

Just Blue

A friend and I got into a bitter fight recently for reasons unrelated to this post. Now he is threatening to file charges against me for intentionally harming him through food he's allergic to. The food we ate was before the fight and i never did anything intentionally. Would something like this hold as a charge?
Depends. What state?

quincy

Possibly.

You need to find friends that are not wanting to report you to the police.

Your other thread:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/can-i-be-charged-for-attempting-to-call-emergency.656924/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">