• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Time line

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jwhitlock253

My Question is this. I have been filed and refilled going on 4 years now. However, I was filing for Medicaid so I could go to the Dr and the clerk told me she could not approve my medicaid because of my ssi was approved. Yet when I look on the website it still says that they are deliberating. Any idea how quickly I can get an answer since apparently AZ already knows?

Just Blue

My Question is this. I have been filed and refilled going on 4 years now. However, I was filing for Medicaid so I could go to the Dr and the clerk told me she could not approve my medicaid because of my ssi was approved. Yet when I look on the website it still says that they are deliberating. Any idea how quickly I can get an answer since apparently AZ already knows?
Did you use an attorney for your SSI application?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">