• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

oauth of affermation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SJMMJM

a form called oauth of affermation was used against me, but all statements are not all true and correct. they lied and i can prove it. would that not remove the changing of trustees ? that they used this form to get ?

SJMMJM

The lie i am talking about was the clause about useing this form because it was believed that it would be literly impossible to obtain my moms original forms of i.d. . when i was in charge and only 7 miles away ,same cell phone number since 2002. i was smart enough early on and got my cell phone printed call list. You can see where the calls stopped and no family lawyer call either !!! went behind my back confused my 89 1/2 year old mom two months after her stroke, and she passed at seven months after her stroke.

FlyingRon

It is near impossible to understand your post. Can you please be a little more careful about writing in proper English. Also, please note that having incorrect information is not necessarily a "lie." Please calm down.

If your mother had died (sorry for your loss), you can't pretend to be her to get information.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
a form called oauth of affermation was used against me, but all statements are not all true and correct. they lied and i can prove it. would that not remove the changing of trustees ? that they used this form to get ?
Maybe. More likely not.

It's been 18 YEARS. If you have not been able to boil the relevant facts down to one straightforward statement of the situation by now, then you need legal help far beyond the scope of this forum, and such legal help is rarely cheap.

SJMMJM

My mom had who i thought was our family attorney , draw up a living trust in 2005. i am the youngest of four kids ( 59 ). I lived with my mom all 35 years she out lived my dad. When i was married for a short time i still was only two blocks away. In 2010 she made her first amendment to the trust. I was my moms durable power of attorney,and sole trustee !!! with no kids,and a 3.2 marriage 2009 to 2012. I was always closest to my mom. Next is my sister she is 4 years older than me. Than one brother who is 8 years older , than the oldest brother 13 years older. When my mom had her stroke on june 28,2016, I was forced to place her in a full time care housing unit. After signing all the papers and enrolling all her primary doctors ( they were all top of their field ) my mom worked at Glendale Memorial Hospital for 28 years before retiring. So growing up her and I always had some very special doctors. Since when you sign all those papers they have control of my moms care. They call and leave messages on my voicemail about any changes they are making meds. , diet , exercise , etc. and telling me if I have any questions call in an doctor can answer any of my questions. So being both brothers are retiried at this point in moms life. I had to prepare my own order to show cause appeal for being a little late at my last divorce hearing , where some bad decisions were made against me. So I had to really do some fancy writing to get the judges clerk to show it to the judge. Something like that . I had let my attorney go 2 years before,no more money to pay him. So I thought my own brothers were stepping up for me and my mom by giving her attention that they did not give her on a regular basis. So I was not seen during the daytime for six weeks, only sneaking in after hours to wiggle my moms feet, and tell her I love her. My loving brothers felt that they did not have to check on me to see if I was ok . They figured I must be out partying all night and spending all my moms money. Not taking care of her and ripping her off !!! So in less than 6 weeks from when I sat down and had a detailed meeting with ( like I said who I thought was my and my moms family attorney ) going over the entire trust page by page. they did not contact my sister or me and had coached her to say the right things to the lawyer to get him not to call me. they added a second amendment giving them p.o.a. and co-trustees. That is where the piece of crap form Oauth Of Affirmation has a clause where if all the below statements have to be true and correct. they are not!!! Not letting me be professional for my mom, to remind her of her thoughts,and status leading up to her stroke. By her out living my dad by 35 years , I hands down have had like 400,000 more conversations with my mom than anyone else living or dead. I therefore know my mom and her wishes way better than anybody could even imagine, or come close!!! By getting this done they have been mean,and abusing their authority with an abomanation and vandetta of my moms trust against me. They have turned a sweet ladys trust that did not have a mean word in it into something evil!!! If that form has no merrit the whole thing should go back to me or my sister. They also seezed alot of my tools and personal belongings as they used a crappy UNLAWFUL DETAINER process hearing to get rid of me. They were suppose to have the house sold and the trust ended 2 years after her passing. That date has come and gone. She passed JAN. 5, 2017, the two years were up JAN. 5,2019. Still have not contacted me with any accounting of any process as the reason for this exstreme delay, and a bunch of other shit they have done to me. That should do it.

quincy

Although I know no one who comes to this forum wants to be told they should seek assistance from an attorney in their area for a personal review, that is what I am going to advise that you to do.

If finding money enough for an attorney is a problem, you can visit a legal aid clinic near you for a low-cost or free discussion of the facts.

I am sorry for the loss of your mother.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Okay. So it's been less than 18 years. You are unable to express yourself clearly here. The word is OATH, not oauth, for example, so I have NO faith in your ability to effectively self represent.

Frankly, based on your posts, I am amazed that you ever lived independently of your mother.

Oh, and watch your language.

Tl;Dr Dude wants his tools and stuff back, and thinks his older brothers have done him wrong.

Red's edit:
My mom had HER attorney draw up a living trust in 2005.

I am the youngest of four kids ( 59 ). I lived with my mom most of my life.

When I married and lived together with my wife 2009-2012, I still was only two blocks away.

In 2010 she made her first amendment to the trust. I was my moms durable power of attorney, and sole trustee.

My sister she is 4 years older than me. One brother is 8 years older than me and the oldest brother 13 years older.

When my mom had her stroke on June 28, 2016, I was forced to place her in a full time care housing unit.

Although I say my marriage ended in 2012, my divorce took an abnormally long time for a "3.2 year marriage" with no children, and somehow I still had divorce hearings in 2016. None of that is relevant to my legal question.

Both brothers were retired at this point in mom's life.

My own brothers met with my mother's attorney and added a second amendment giving them P.O.A. and co-trustees.

I am fixated on the Oath Of Affirmation used along the way, because I do not even know how to spell "oath".

My mother passed in January 2017.

I was kicked out of the house.

A lot of my tools and personal belongings were seized. I was not allowed to take them with me.

My brothers were supposed to liquidate the estate's assets and end the trust within 2 years of her passing.

I have not been contacted with any accounting or reason for this extreme delay.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">