• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DOES JUSTICE REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Texas. What exactly is the 14th Amendment saying? Did this amendment create an unconstitutional de facto government? One way by making persons corporations? Should it be an Amendment?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? Texas. What exactly is the 14th Amendment saying? Did this amendment create an unconstitutional de facto government? One way by making persons corporations? Should it be an Amendment?
Please answer the question I asked in your other thread. Thank You...

LdiJ

Based on your questions, its clear that you have fallen victim to a classic internet conspiracy theory. If you read the 14th amendment it will be clear to you that it has nothing to do with what you have been told.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
You can read the text of the 14th amendment for yourself. It does several things, perhaps the most notable being that the Supreme Court has held that because of the 14th Amendment most of the rights given to citizens against the federal government in the U.S. Constitution also apply against state and local governments, too. As for your question about whether the amendment creates an "unconstitutional de facto government" the answer is clearly no. Apart from anything else, there is no way that a provision of the constitution can create something unconstitutional. By its very nature, a provision in the Constitution is necessarily constitutional.

Last edited:
Please answer the question I asked in your other thread. Thank You...
im answering but unsure where the answers are going. plz excuse me i am dealing w/lots of info. Im not sure what question u asked cuz im unable to navigate smoothly to read feedback. If you have the time & the skills to see my answers then that would help or just ask me the question again. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on my issue(s). ty. Hope ur havg a great day.

Just Blue

im answering but unsure where the answers are going. plz excuse me i am dealing w/lots of info. Im not sure what question u asked cuz im unable to navigate smoothly to read feedback. If you have the time & the skills to see my answers then that would help or just ask me the question again. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on my issue(s). ty. Hope ur havg a great day.
sigh....

Were you driving an unregistered, uninsured car without a license?

E

Edgar 1776

The 14th amendment works just fine and nothing needs to be changed. Stop listening to crazies

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">