• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help grandma wants a divorce husband is verbally assaulting her.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

Edgar 1776

Most County's in California have a self help center for people like your grandmother if she has no money, and Social Services has some resources also. What County is she at ?

Anon2you

Most County's in California have a self help center for people like your grandmother if she has no money, and Social Services has some resources also. What County is she at ?
She’s in LA. Ok I searched up something and nlsla popped up is that a good one? I feel bad now because I think she wanted me to take her to the social services office yesterday and I told her I don’t think they can help you there but I’m guessing they can. She told her social worker cause she also receives care from a provider and she just told her she’ll talk to her a later day but nothing so I thought they couldn’t be much help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">