• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forex trading business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Michael1@

From Texas
Is it legal to start a forex trading business (Trading for clients or investors).
If yes, please what could be the requirements to set it up?
Thank you

quincy

From Texas
Is it legal to start a forex trading business (Trading for clients or investors).
If yes, please what could be the requirements to set it up?
Thank you
There are a lot of online resources on starting a Forex trading business. You first need to choose a brokerage firm. Go from there.

Michael1@

There are a lot of online resources on starting a Forex trading business. You first need to choose a brokerage firm. Go from there.
I know there are alot of online resources on starting a forex trading business but none (maybe i havent seen yet) has given an answer on funded forex traders (i.e. trading for clients) setting up their own business.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">