• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Whats the best platform to beat a drug traffican charge and with the informant being a junkie could the best way be questioning the credibility of the

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

All questions regarding your felony drug charges should be referred to your attorney. You should not post about your felony drug charges on the internet.

Bbeane

I dont have any drug charges and it's called free advice right I'm trying to help someone out and just wanted ADVICE

Just Blue

I dont have any drug charges and it's called free advice right I'm trying to help someone out and just wanted ADVICE
It is unwise to post about ones own criminal issues...it is totally out of line to post about someone else's criminal issues. The defendant should ask his attorney any questions he may have. If the defendant doesn't have an attorney you can help him procure one. Posting on the public internet isn't helpful to someone in his position.

And whether you believe it or not the ^ post is excellent advice. :)

If your friend was dealing drugs, first bit of advice is to change friends.
Reading between the lines, the police picked up an addict who had drugs on him, and as is common practice they said they would talk to the DA about reducing charges if the addict told them where he bought his drugs.
The addict was then sent in to the house of your friend with money in hand and bought some drugs off your friend, and using this transaction as probable cause the police obtained a search warrant, found the drugs and arrested your friend on drug trafficking charges.
How close am I to the truth?

quincy

Bbeane is not the one who was arrested and charged with drug trafficking so Bbeane does not know “the truth.”

Bbeane’s friend should discuss his criminal charge only with his/her criminal defense attorney.

Eekamouse

If your friend was dealing drugs, first bit of advice is to change friends.
Reading between the lines, the police picked up an addict who had drugs on him, and as is common practice they said they would talk to the DA about reducing charges if the addict told them where he bought his drugs.
The addict was then sent in to the house of your friend with money in hand and bought some drugs off your friend, and using this transaction as probable cause the police obtained a search warrant, found the drugs and arrested your friend on drug trafficking charges.
How close am I to the truth?
Ding! Ding! Ding! I think you got nothing but net on that one!

quincy

Let's wait until the OP replies.
The OP is not the one who was arrested and charged with drug trafficking. He is a friend of the person arrested and charged with drug trafficking. And his friend should only be talking to the attorney he hired to defend him against the drug trafficking charge.

The defense attorney will look into the arrest, and the attorney will look into the use of an informant. If there is a possible defense available there, the attorney will no doubt take advantage of it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">