• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP - Property Boundary Dispute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Pan30

North Carolina:
As you read, you will notice I have replaced all detailed names. I recently wrote this letter to National Association of Realtors back in August 2019. Please read below - If someone could please assist me and my family if this gets denied. What is my other option?

LETTER:
[letter removed]
Ethics. It is the Realtors responsibility to represent the buyer honestly and truthfully. OUR Real Estate company did not do that. They misrepresented us and for this, I would like to open up a detailed investigation on why my family was misguided, misrepresented, uninformed about the demographic information related to a property, and how will this be resolved. Almost 10 years later we are still fighting to make things right with our property.

Supporting Pictures:

[images removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Pan30

I appreciate you guys reply and suggesting. I am just lost at words with this situation.

The Original land owner wants $15,000 just for that small piece from front to back.
I know this may sound funny but I am retired Army. While in the service, our Congressman would help us with big personal issues. Do you know if it is the same while retired(in this case)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I've reported your original post due to the links. If you must attach nearly a dozen documents to explain the matter, then it is certainly far too complex for a legal forum.

quincy

I appreciate you guys reply and suggesting. I am just lost at words with this situation.

The Original land owner wants $15,000 just for that small piece from front to back.
I know this may sound funny but I am retired Army. While in the service, our Congressman would help us with big personal issues. Do you know if it is the same while retired(in this case)?
You can always call your congressman but I don’t see what he can do to help you with your land dispute.

You apparently have a decision to make. Paying for the land is one choice that might be able to end the longtime boundary issue (perhaps negotiating the amount or terms of purchase) or you could work with an attorney to see if other options are available that are worth the costs of exploring/pursuing.

Your photos are impressive but, again, a forum cannot provide the assistance you need.

Good luck.

Pan30

I've reported your original post due to the links. If you must attach nearly a dozen documents to explain the matter, then it is certainly far too complex for a legal forum.
Reported?
The reason I scanned them is because apparently it went over the maximum words allowed on this forum

Pan30

You can always call your congressman but I don’t see what he can do to help you with your land dispute.

You apparently have a decision to make. Paying for the land is one choice that might be able to end the longtime boundary issue (perhaps negotiating the amount or terms of purchase) or you could work with an attorney to see if other options are available that are worth the costs of exploring/pursuing.

Your photos are impressive but, again, a forum cannot provide the assistance you need.

Good luck.
Thank you for being so kind. I appreciate your suggestions.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Reported?
The reason I scanned them is because apparently it went over the maximum words allowed on this forum
Yes, the links/attachments are no appropriate for the forum. As I said, if it took 11 documents, then an internet forum is not the place for you. I wish you the best of luck.

Pan30

You’re welcome, Pan30. Thanks for the thanks. And I especially thank you for your service to this country.

I am sorry I cannot be of more help.
Your kindness, respect, and understand is appreciated. I hope I do find a solution

quincy

You have created a good set of photos that document well the boundary issue, Pan30. The attorney you see can review these photos and personally visit your property to hopefully help you find a satisfactory solution.

Again, good luck.

quincy

A lucky escape perhaps.
For a laid back evening I listen to Julian Bream and John Williams duets, and other times it's Stevie Ray Vaughn with the volume control set to 'stun'
After a significant amount of moderator editing of this thread, your post now seems oddly out of place. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">