• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it legal to buy essay?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jillmatthias

Hello guys! My son has bought an essay at (name of website removed) and his teacher said that it's not legal to buy essay at the web. I think it's not true, but can you aprove this information please? Thank you!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hello guys! My son has bought an essay at <some web site> and his teacher said that it's not legal to buy essay at the web. I think it's not true, but can you aprove this information please? Thank you!
No need to name the site...

What US state are you (and your son) in?

quincy

There is a spammer who advertises essays for sale. These essays tend to be poorly written or plagiarized.

It is a big risk for any student in any class to use in place of his own work a purchased essay. Teachers generally can recognize when a student has turned in a work he has not created himself.

Jill is a spammer, by the way, advertising her services on her profile page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">