• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Postmates

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mark900

What is the name of your state? California

I used to do deliveries through Postmates. They have an option for instant deposit where they send you your money using your debit card. I had a bonus that I instant-deposited, except that it never showed up in my bank account. Postmates says they already sent the money and my bank says that they haven't seen the money. It's been over a month. Postmates won't give me the 15-digit trace number saying its due to privacy issues (although they did give me some alphanumeric sequence which my bank says is no help). Who is responsible and how can I get my money?

Report Edit Delete

Just Blue

I used to do deliveries through Postmates. They have an option for instant deposit where they send you your money using your debit card. I had a bonus that I instant-deposited, except that it never showed up in my bank account. Postmates says they already sent the money and my bank says that they haven't seen the money. It's been over a month. Postmates won't give me the 15-digit trace number saying its due to privacy issues (although they did give me some alphanumeric sequence which my bank says is no help). Who is responsible and how can I get my money?

Report Edit Delete
https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/

Report your ex-employer to the labor department.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

When did you actually deliver for them?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">