• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

60 day to vacate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FGal

I served a 60 day to vacate beginning February 2020 , so my tenants will hopefully vacate April 2020. Does the 60 day notice have to state the total amount owed for the last to months before tenants vacate ?

Just Blue

I served a 60 day to vacate beginning February 2020 , so my tenants will hopefully vacate April 2020. Does the 60 day notice have to state the total amount owed for the last to months before tenants vacate ?
What state? Is this a notice of non-renewal?

adjusterjack

Does the 60 day notice have to state the total amount owed for the last to months before tenants vacate ?
Depends on why you served them 60 days termination notice.

Care to explain what's going on?

FGal

My tenants are on a month to month tenancy. I'm moving into the home in April. So served them Feb 2020

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
No, it does not have to state a rent amount due because you are not terminating the tenancy due to a failure to pay rent.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">