• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

On which grounds Walmart can use "right to refuse service to anyone" without discrimination ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

“In America, anyone can become president. That's the problem.”

George Carlin
That this is a problem has become more than apparent in the last couple of years.

Perhaps there should be an addition to the qualifications to become President, adding to the natural born citizen of the US, resident of the US for 14+ years, and age (35+) a new requirement that there be a mental competency test. ;)

FlyingRon

And Blue ... I believe (but could be wrong) that the Oompa Loompas are fictional. :)
Fictional? The poor little Oompa-Loompas, so small and helpless, got gobbled up right and left! A Whangdoodle would eat ten of them for breakfast and think nothing of it! I wept for them! And I said, 'Come with me! Come, live in peace and safety far away from all the horrible Whangdoodles and hornswogglers and snozzwangers and vermicious knidsl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">