• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PamA1962

My brother In law is a lawyer but in real estate and he said I could request to record the conversation but I asked him what is the route if they refuse? since he said the company is requesting a meeting with me.

quincy

PamA, there is no need to start a new thread for your latest questions. In fact, it is preferred on this forum that all of a poster’s questions that are related to the same legal issue are kept to a single thread.

Thanks.

PamA1962

PamA, there is no need to start a new thread for your latest questions. In fact, it is preferred on this forum that all of a poster’s questions that are related to the same legal issue are kept to a single thread.

Thanks.
Ok thank you my apologies

PamA1962

Thanks.
should I risk my question in the thread?

PamA1962

Since I Am still pursuing to file a claim against my employer for discrimination and my company A manger I have been emailing with, she set up a meeting with me but the person I report to who directly under her has set the meeting up with me to act on her behalf, to ask me to stop emailing her reagardign my concerns for discrimination

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
It is very common, when you have filed a complaint against the employer, for them to limit communication with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">