• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this considered sexual harassment ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I wanted say THANK YOU to everyone here that helped me with their knowledge on what i have posted that happened to me.

I really appreciate you all, I'm 53 now and i hate to admit it but, I'm not taking this well and let me tell you the world is tougher on you when you worked in a family business all you life from childhood and then it's all gone and have to go out in the real world to find work, it's nothing like a relaxed family atmosphere at all, it's flat out intimidating to me.

The End, I hope.

quincy

I wanted say THANK YOU to everyone here that helped me with their knowledge on what i have posted that happened to me.

I really appreciate you all, I'm 53 now and i hate to admit it but, I'm not taking this well and let me tell you the world is tougher on you when you worked in a family business all you life from childhood and then it's all gone and have to go out in the real world to find work, it's nothing like a relaxed family atmosphere at all, it's flat out intimidating to me.

The End, I hope.
We all appreciate the thanks, Ford, so thank you.

I am sure it was not easy for you to go from working in a family business to working for a new employer. Although you might never be able to replace the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the former family business, you should know that most employers are nowhere near as bad as what you just experienced.

I hope in your search for new employment you can find a job that is a comfortable fit.

Good luck.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Most guys would love to have your problem.
While it's true that most 16 year-old-boys may think like you do, it's because they are picturing the harasser as (fill in the name of whatever starlet they find most attractive). However, adults realize that schoolboy fantasies aren't real, and that sexual harassment is UNWANTED attention.

quincy

While it's true that most 16 year-old-boys may think like you do, it's because they are picturing the harasser as (fill in the name of whatever starlet they find most attractive). However, adults realize that schoolboy fantasies aren't real, and that sexual harassment is UNWANTED attention.
Very few middle-aged supervisors are going to make a 16-year-old boy picture his favorite star. The boy is more likely to picture his mom or his teacher or his neighbor and be totally grossed out by any unwanted contact. ;)

Just Blue

Very few middle-aged supervisors are going to make a 16-year-old boy picture his favorite star. The boy is more likely to picture his mom or his teacher or his neighbor and be totally grossed out by any unwanted contact. ;)
Michelle Pfeiffer might.....IMO, she is still s knockout (62). JoLo(50) is as well...I couldn't get over how young she looks in "Hustler".

quincy

Michelle Pfeiffer might.....IMO, she is still s knockout (62). JoLo(50) is as well...I couldn't get over how young she looks in "Hustler".
And Sophia Vergara.

Sure. There are a lot of attractive middle aged women. But few are going to capture the attention and fantasies of a boy. I don’t, therefore, think “most” 16-year-old boys are going to think like aldaron.

Just Blue

And Sophia Vergara.

Sure. There are a lot of attractive middle aged women. But few are going to capture the attention and fantasies of a boy. I don’t, therefore, think “most” 16-year-old boys are going to think like aldaron.
I was gonna post something ...but thought better of it. I'm sure you can imagine what I was gonna say...cause you know how I think.* ;)

And , yes. I know this worries you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">