• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm being harassed, stalked and followed by a lunatic cop.... what can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Wow, you're lying. So you did not post this?

Want me to post a screenshot of it?
No one said you were crazy - just that your attitude is bad. And you appear to have drawn an odd conclusion based on the presence of a helicopter flying overhead.
Spoken like a typical crooked cop. It's obvious whose side you and "Just Blue" are on.
I am not a police officer, typical or crooked or otherwise.

aces77

Saying I don't know if you are nuts, is not calling you nuts. If I said "I don't know if that woman is blond" is that me saying that the woman is a blond? No. It is not.
You got caught lying so just admit it. Would you even admit it if I didn't have a screenshot of it? Probably not.

aces77

No one said you were crazy - just that your attitude is bad. And you appear to have drawn an odd conclusion based on the presence of a helicopter flying overhead.

I am not a police officer, typical or crooked or otherwise.
A crazy pilot flies dangerously low next to my window dozens of times and it's just pure coincidence... follows me everywhere I go but it's pure coincidence.... dumps fire retardant near me on a cloudy day with no fire around... all just a coincidence in your mind but you're no cop. Suuuuure. Even your first post to me was interrogating me like a cop.

quincy

A crazy pilot flies dangerously low next to my window dozens of times and it's just pure coincidence... follows me everywhere I go but it's pure coincidence.... dumps fire retardant near me on a cloudy day with no fire around... all just a coincidence in your mind but you're no cop. Suuuuure. Even your first post to me was interrogating me like a cop.
Okay. You are just being silly now.

Just Blue

Here he's flying right by my window so he can look inside......

Here he's dropping fire retardant near me for no reason....

Still think I'm crazy?
Upon looking VERY closely at these two copters ...they aren't the same kind. Perhaps @Zigner can give his opinion. Zig is a pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">