• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Poorly designed/manufactured powered wheelchair

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I reported the problem complete with pictures to the FDA as it is the proper venue for medical equipment. I have heard nothing. However, the company finally sent a replacement part so I am moving again.
I am happy to hear you received a replacement part and your wheelchair is operable once again.

I am not surprised you have not yet heard back from the FDA. It really has not been very long.

Thank you for the update, t74.

t74

UPDATE: My complaint has been entered into the system. The manufacturer requested (and I sent) the defective part after hearing from the feds.

I am still waiting for a wheelchair evaluation but expect it to be approved due to the ongoing injuries I am receiving from the current one. My last physician visit for care of these injuries was nearly $1K billed to insurance.

quincy

UPDATE: My complaint has been entered into the system. The manufacturer requested (and I sent) the defective part after hearing from the feds.

I am still waiting for a wheelchair evaluation but expect it to be approved due to the ongoing injuries I am receiving from the current one. My last physician visit for care of these injuries was nearly $1K billed to insurance.
Thanks for the update, t74.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">