• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there any fast, reliable medical malpractice lawyers in a.z.?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JamesSmith3452

In Arizona, I went to a hospital where I was held against my will and did not receive medical treatment for a life threatening condition. They made it worse intentionally. I got the papers and proof in my hand. I would go into detail but i'd rather save it for a lawyer, it's a real sick horror story and a real living nightmare I hope no one has to go through. I would like to sue the ones responsible out of existence for medical malpractice. ( there's more than one.)

Problem is, I'm poorer than dirt and hope to pay using what I sue the sickos responsible for. I got the major edivances they look for legally for medical malpricate. ( at lease what is said online.) Does anyone have any sugesstions / good experiances with effective malpractice lawyers that charge only if they win the case?

I have never hired a lawyer before, and have no idea on how to get one, and am hopeing someone has a name / number so i don't have to shift though a sea of people that charge $1,000 a question or some kind of robot auto text thing like when a toster explodes and someone asks for help and someone else tries to help by asking if the toaster is plugged in and on sort of thing. I am just looking for a real , human awsner.

I would love to hear from you.

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
This is not a referral service and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients. Call your state Legal Aid, the state Bar Association, or any law schools in your area for free/low cost referrals.

adjusterjack

I have never hired a lawyer before, and have no idea on how to get one,
It's easy.

You google medical malpractice lawyer for your city.

There will be a list of them.

Read what they say about themselves on their websites.

Call a few and explain your situation. You might, or might not, be able to speak to a lawyer on the first call. I imagine they have paralegals who take notes and discuss the case with a lawyer. If a lawyer decides to take the case it will be on a contingency where you pay nothing unless the lawyer is successful in getting you money, either in a settlement or a lawsuit.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I'd also like to point out that the only way your case is going to be resolve "fast" is if you don't have a case. If you actually do have a case, don't expect any results in the near-term.

quincy

Here is a link to the State Bar of Arizona, where you can locate attorneys in your area who specialize in medical malpractice claims.

https://www.azbar.org/for-the-public/public-service-center/

You will need to provide enough information to the attorneys you contact for them to decide if you have a case worth the time and expense of pursuing. IF you do have a solid basis for a medical malpractice suit, most attorneys will take your case on contingency, where you do not pay unless the suit is successful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">