• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

If a roommate got beat up by someone outside but accuses me, If she calls out the police, will they just arrest me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

She's my girlfriend officially, but we've been together more than 15 years, living just like we're married. I am the sole owner of the mobile home, and have the title. I do not own the property on which my home sits however. Is there a way to find out who her probation officer is? What steps do I need to take to contact them? Thanks so much for the assistance.

quincy

She's my girlfriend officially, but we've been together more than 15 years, living just like we're married. I am the sole owner of the mobile home, and have the title. I do not own the property on which my home sits however. Is there a way to find out who her probation officer is? What steps do I need to take to contact them? Thanks so much for the assistance.
The Indiana Office of Court Services (IOCS)/ Probation:
https://www.in.gov/courts/iocs/probation/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">