• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My parents are taking us to court for visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RhiannonHall

My ex and I have joint custody. It is week on, week off. So we each have 2 weeks a month with our daughter. I haven't denied my parents visitations but they're angry that they don't have a full weekend a month. So now they are taking us to court for one weekend a month. Will they get that?

LdiJ

My ex and I have joint custody. It is week on, week off. So we each have 2 weeks a month with our daughter. I haven't denied my parents visitations but they're angry that they don't have a full weekend a month. So now they are taking us to court for one weekend a month. Will they get that?
Your parents are being selfish gits no matter what state you are located in...or even what country you are located in. However, we can give you more advise if you name your US state.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">