• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongful Termination in Tennessee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HRZ

I have no doubt that cbg is accurate . And I too am a proponent that employer can verify and rare are there good reason for substandard performance or violation of policy. ...I'm a firm believer in at will employment .

...but I have seen terminations of employees where the reasons were contaminated by health issues be very expensive money holes for management

To me, this one smells ...and while I could be wrong, again, I think OP might be wise to get a skilled labor lawyer to comment on her fact pattern . ( paid not free comments )

IT might be simpler to close the book on this one, file for UC and move on.

Personal view..getting employer to admit to something is a Don Quixote adventure with no likely return.

Move on.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
I have no doubt that cbg is accurate . And I too am a proponent that employer can verify and rare are there good reason for substandard performance or violation of policy. ...I'm a firm believer in at will employment .

...but I have seen terminations of employees where the reasons were contaminated by health issues be very expensive money holes for management

To me, this one smells ...and while I could be wrong, again, I think OP might be wise to get a skilled labor lawyer to comment on her fact pattern . ( paid not free comments )

IT might be simpler to close the book on this one, file for UC and move on.

Personal view..getting employer to admit to something is a Don Quixote adventure with no likely return.

Move on.
HRZ, what ever do you mean by the bolded? Whose fact pattern? And what do you think an attorney could do for the OP?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">