• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hurricane

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hurricanemarie

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Florida - I have learned that my windstorm policy lapsed after a home refinance, without notification to me, my current mortgage holder or my insurance agent. Now without a roof after Hurricane Wilma I'm not covered, as required by law. Do I have any recourse against the mortgager, the agent or the Windstorm company? :confused:

seniorjudge

hurricanemarie said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Florida - I have learned that my windstorm policy lapsed after a home refinance, without notification to me, my current mortgage holder or my insurance agent. Now without a roof after Hurricane Wilma I'm not covered, as required by law. Do I have any recourse against the mortgager, the agent or the Windstorm company? :confused:
You didn't pay the premiums and your insurance lapsed, correct?

Who do you want to sue and why?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">