• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does my fiance need a K-1 even after getting the fiance petition?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mickeys_rose

Yes I am a US citizen and I have applied for the Fiance visa.I got the Finace visa ,but now the Embassy in the country that my Fiance is from is giving us the run around and pushing us from pilliar to post.Can he still come over to the US and we get married and then apply for the paper work here in the US? Thank you for all your help it is much appreciated.
mickeys_rose

C

coregzz

Let me tell you

Ok, I got married in texas without any fiance application or something like that, just my boyfriend and I went to the court and asked for marriage license, they gave it to us in less than 15 min... we waited 72 hours and the we got married, that was easy, right?...but probably depends in the state you are...

if I can help you with something else, don´t hesitate to contact me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">