• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sponsor Ewi Mama

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DHTRIP

What is the name of your state? PA
SO WHY IS IT THAT A MINOR BORN IN THE US WHO HAS MOTHER THAT ENTERED EWI FROM MEXICO CANNOT SPONSOR THE MOTHER??I ALREADY KNOW THAT THE MINOR IS NOT ADULT AGE(WHAT AGE IS IT ANYWAY) BUT....CANNOT A MINOR APPOINT A TRUSTEE OR SMETHING LIKE THAT TO AVOID WAITING SO MANY YEARS UNTIL ADULTHOOD.?
I ALSO ASSUME THAT EVERY EWI WOULD COME TO US TO HAVE THE CHILD BORN, THEN ADJUST WITH THE MINOR...THERE MUST BE SOME LEGAL LOOPHOLE ALLOWING A MINOR TO DO THIS.
NEXT QUESTION..WHAT IF EWI MAMA HAS USC DAUGHTER OF ADULT AGE...CAN USC DAUGHTER SPONSOR MAMA, AND IS THERE ANY WAY TO AVOID THE 10 YEARS OR MORE WAITING LIST FOR VISA??
THANKS

AHA

DHTRIP said:
What is the name of your state? PA
SO WHY IS IT THAT A MINOR BORN IN THE US WHO HAS MOTHER THAT ENTERED EWI FROM MEXICO CANNOT SPONSOR THE MOTHER??I ALREADY KNOW THAT THE MINOR IS NOT ADULT AGE(WHAT AGE IS IT ANYWAY) BUT....CANNOT A MINOR APPOINT A TRUSTEE OR SMETHING LIKE THAT TO AVOID WAITING SO MANY YEARS UNTIL ADULTHOOD.?
I ALSO ASSUME THAT EVERY EWI WOULD COME TO US TO HAVE THE CHILD BORN, THEN ADJUST WITH THE MINOR...THERE MUST BE SOME LEGAL LOOPHOLE ALLOWING A MINOR TO DO THIS.
NEXT QUESTION..WHAT IF EWI MAMA HAS USC DAUGHTER OF ADULT AGE...CAN USC DAUGHTER SPONSOR MAMA, AND IS THERE ANY WAY TO AVOID THE 10 YEARS OR MORE WAITING LIST FOR VISA??
THANKS
First of all, a person who entered the US illegally cannot become legal without going back home and file a waiver after being denied visa.

Second, if it was as easy as just sneaking into the US and give birth, to become legal, then everyone would do that. A US born child cannot sponsor it's parent until the "child" is 21 years old.

Remember that this is a LEGAL advice site and not a forum for you to find ways to circumvent the law and commit illegal acts.

DHTRIP

Ewi Mama

Can The Ewi Go Back Home, And File Visa. Be Denied And Apply To Enter With Waiver??i Am Not Referring To The Marriage Couples, Since She Is Single. All Of Her Family Is Here In Us, That Includes Minors, And Majors,some Legal Some Not...can Mama Qualify For Waiver Regardless??
Thanks

DHTRIP

ewi mama

i did write "legal loophole"...which explicitly states i asked for legal advice,and not illegal advice, and not some way to circumvent the law...remember to keep your comments in a non judgemental tone next time.

AHA

DHTRIP said:
...remember to keep your comments in a non judgemental tone next time.
And you remember the legal advice you have been given that she'll have to go back home in order to ever be legal in the US.

DHTRIP

ewi mama

i figured u would say as much....but perhaps not...there may be undocumented workers program put into law one day in the not so distant future...that along with other reforms to immigration law such as the dream act..will allow those who are already here a chance to work their way to citizenship...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">