• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ADA and reasonable accommodation.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Beth68

And I’m not going to. I was able to get answers to my questions from professionals without having to divulge any more personal details. So it’s not necessary. Again, thank you to those posters who were sincerely trying to help. You know who you are and who you are not.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
And I’m not going to. I was able to get answers to my questions from professionals without having to divulge any more personal details. So it’s not necessary. Again, thank you to those posters who were sincerely trying to help. You know who you are and who you are not.
Actually everyone that responded to you was sincerely trying to help you. You don't like what they had to say so you therefore don't believe they were trying to help. Sometimes, you don't win when it comes to the law. You need to comprehend that.

Beth68

Strongly disagree. The law is on my side. And I don’t think everyone who posted was genuinely trying to help. Doesn’t matter. I got actual legal advice. I know what actual help sounds like.

HRZ

THe law may be on your side ...but your attitude may snatch defeat for you.

You got some very solid free volunteer advice from some real lawyers and some folks with lots of time in the trenches of HR and other relevant areas .

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Hey, guys, cut her some slack.

I can completely understand why she doesn't want to put any personal information on the public internet that she doesn't need to. She's got her answer, and she got the answer I was pretty sure was correct (I was looking for some final information to be certain, but I was 95% sure already that use of PTO was not appropriate) and she didn't have to put extremely personal information out there for all the world to read. While the early posts were a bit sharp, overall she's been a lot more gracious than most of the folks we get here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">