• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Horrible ethics.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nevaeh11

Kansas
I reported my supervisor for sexual harrassment. It was going on for over 6 months. And I just dealt with it. Then it progressed into him touching me. I finally was brave enough them. He was fired but the company has mistreated me so bad ever since. I want to sue them..m thoughts?

PayrollHRGuy

Sounds as your employer took proper action in terminating the offending employee. You are going to have to further explain how the company has mistreated you since for us to be able to help you. We also really need to know what state you are in.

quincy

Sounds as your employer took proper action in terminating the offending employee. You are going to have to further explain how the company has mistreated you since for us to be able to help you. We also really need to know what state you are in.
The state is Kansas. It is in the original post.

commentator

Okay, the company has mistreated you so badly since then. Could you give a little bit more information about what they have done to you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">