• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I do under this situation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HRZ

MY experience in HR is long out of date ....
But I d still give you far better odds to focus on getting a new position elsewhere promptly than to spend any time and effort to correct or recover or sue about this job.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You can sue, because there is no law that says you cannot sue.

However, your chances of successfully suing are not good. Google, at-will employment.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
So, you made offensive remarks many more times after the first complaint and now you are claiming discrimination.

I don't see it.

But you are welcome to file with the EEOC and see how that goes.

Meantime, if you want to keep jobs, the official language in the US is still English.

Learn it and use it when you are in business or employment settings.
WRONG. The United States has no official language. So try to remember that actual facts when posting and not make up crap to fit your picture of the world. It is not correct.

kevchh

Who of the respondents are lawyers or at least lawyers in formation. I think I can appeal for discrimination due to some bias criteria at some points. I wantto know about loopwholes in the policies that I may use to defend my self, for example they dont asked me for witness and in the policies they should. They believed false statements, etc.

kevchh

They even violate other aspects of their policies, for example, im supposed to receive a copy of the investigation and then appeal anything that could be reported within 10 days I did not receive such report so I could not appeal. They just fired me, I am so concerned because I was builting up several things for my curriculum and is like had lost 6 months of my life. On the sorrounding area there are no other research center so I had to move to another city in case I want to continue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">