+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MY experience in HR is long out of date ....
    But I d still give you far better odds to focus on getting a new position elsewhere promptly than to spend any time and effort to correct or recover or sue about this job.

You can sue, because there is no law that says you cannot sue.

However, your chances of successfully suing are not good. Google, at-will employment.

Two things I am tired of typing: 1.) A wrongful termination does not mean that you were fired for something you didn't do; it means that you were fired for a reason prohibited by law. 2.) The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding contract or CBA expressly says otherwise. If it does, the terms of the contract apply.
    Quote Originally Posted by adjusterjack View Post
    So, you made offensive remarks many more times after the first complaint and now you are claiming discrimination.

I don't see it.

But you are welcome to file with the EEOC and see how that goes.

Meantime, if you want to keep jobs, the official language in the US is still English.

Learn it and use it when you are in business or employment settings.
    WRONG. The United States has no official language. So try to remember that actual facts when posting and not make up crap to fit your picture of the world. It is not correct.

Parents should remember 3 things: Love your kids more than you hate your ex; when you have children the relationship with the other parent is until death; your children determine what type of nursing home you end up in.
    Nothing stated by me should be taken as giving you legal advice or forming an attorney/client relationship.

Attorney-GAL in Ohio.

I've removed the knife from my back, polished it, and will one day return it -- long after you think I have forgotten.
    Who of the respondents are lawyers or at least lawyers in formation. I think I can appeal for discrimination due to some bias criteria at some points. I wantto know about loopwholes in the policies that I may use to defend my self, for example they dont asked me for witness and in the policies they should. They believed false statements, etc.

They even violate other aspects of their policies, for example, im supposed to receive a copy of the investigation and then appeal anything that could be reported within 10 days I did not receive such report so I could not appeal. They just fired me, I am so concerned because I was builting up several things for my curriculum and is like had lost 6 months of my life. On the sorrounding area there are no other research center so I had to move to another city in case I want to continue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12