• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible lawsuits....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CEOMINDED01

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I worked at some places here in AZ, and was repeatedly harassed, monitored off work 24/7, had my personal emails broken into by so-called management staff who'd actually brag of it, blacklisting claims from their parent companies, sex scandals with former women I had associated with in past who offer sex as a way to gain a link into the culinary world to blacklist me from employment since they are not in the industry, claims by bragging by them of forcing me to drop out of school, intentionally trying to cause emotional distress, ruin my private relationships, spread slanderous rumors to employers about me to force a 'do not hire', unwanted pursuit of my privacy by trying to invade, bribery of sex from a potential employer in exchange of not hiring me and helping their attempts to keep me unemployed, harassment of places I worked at in order to get me fired for a bogus reason just to have the worksite left alone from being employees, and etc. All premeditated. Claims of trips out of state to bribe, harass, and threaten to injure employees if I'm hired, and before and after it was reported to the local, and federal authorities, the schools, and their corporate offices. The retaliation spirals out of control. They are recruiting other to help. I am a signed rap artist with a nationwide distributed record deal, and there have been so many attempts by these people i've worked around..and even just had an interview with to destroy my business reputation, destroy my character, harass my fan base with false rumors, anything to hope that I will get dropped from the label roster and deemed 'career ruined' 'unprofitable'. I am also trying to get custody of my son within a VA court, yet the hassle from these people is directly interfering with financial options and my approach to the judge to win my case. They are attempting to blacklist me and hope that I will never have the lawyer money to get 'CORRECT and DUE' legal representation. The harassment and unwanted pursuit has these folks flying out of state to beg desperately for even these employers to continue this, even after the FBI, local law and courts have been notified formally. And that's my relocation elsewhere.

quincy

I worked at some places here in AZ, and was repeatedly harassed, monitored off work 24/7, had my personal emails broken into by so-called management staff who'd actually brag of it, blacklisting claims from their parent companies, sex scandals with former women I had associated with in past who offer sex as a way to gain a link into the culinary world to blacklist me from employment since they are not in the industry, claims by bragging by them of forcing me to drop out of school, intentionally trying to cause emotional distress, ruin my private relationships, spread slanderous rumors to employers about me to force a 'do not hire', unwanted pursuit of my privacy by trying to invade, bribery of sex from a potential employer in exchange of not hiring me and helping their attempts to keep me unemployed, harassment of places I worked at in order to get me fired for a bogus reason just to have the worksite left alone from being employees, and etc. All premeditated. Claims of trips out of state to bribe, harass, and threaten to injure employees if I'm hired, and before and after it was reported to the local, and federal authorities, the schools, and their corporate offices. The retaliation spirals out of control. They are recruiting other to help. I am a signed rap artist with a nationwide distributed record deal, and there have been so many attempts by these people i've worked around..and even just had an interview with to destroy my business reputation, destroy my character, harass my fan base with false rumors, anything to hope that I will get dropped from the label roster and deemed 'career ruined' 'unprofitable'. I am also trying to get custody of my son within a VA court, yet the hassle from these people is directly interfering with financial options and my approach to the judge to win my case. They are attempting to blacklist me and hope that I will never have the lawyer money to get 'CORRECT and DUE' legal representation. The harassment and unwanted pursuit has these folks flying out of state to beg desperately for even these employers to continue this, even after the FBI, local law and courts have been notified formally. And that's my relocation elsewhere.
Your question is ... ?

Eekamouse

And who exactly is doing all this to you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">