• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Typically Alive

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BlackWhite

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA
I am neck deep in the post "Typical" and would appreciate any views you may have from my last post. I've been put in delay enough to where there is no income, and medical uneasiness has made me search for resolve legally to recover. I did not want to travel this road, now I question how much will this be amplified. Desire is fair not vindictive for now. Opinions Please BlackWhite

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The least you could do is provide a link to the other post instead of expecting us to go searching for it.

BlackWhite

Apology

The State of California

I am sorry for not knowing procedures, I'll work on it. This may be an entertaining forum, the crankiness you display is familiar. I am not sure how to "link" someone yet, I'm logged in as BlackWhite with post description (?) "Typical", in Job Discrimination and Harassment of Employment and Labor Law. My finances are depleted for the delays in gathering Medical Histories demanded by my employer, any views would be appreciated.

Sincerely Bruce

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Here's how to supply a link from your old post.

1.) Go to the original post. Open it.

2.) Look up at the top of your screen where it says "Address". Highlight everything in that field.

3.) Hit Control-C.

4.) Close that post and come back to this one. Open a renew response window.

5.) Hit Control-V.

There may be other ways of doing it but that one has always worked for me.

We are all volunteers here, doing this on our own time, and trying to answer as many questions as possible in the time we have available. We do not have time to go searching for previous threads. If you want us to see a previous thread of yours, it is up to you to provide it, not up to us to go looking for it. I'm sorry if I seem cranky, but it's not fair to expect us to do all the looking around.

BlackWhite

Typical

Forum: Job Discrimination and Harassment Today, 01:02 AM
Replies: 3 Typically Alive
Views: 65 Posted By BlackWhite
Apology

The State of California

I am sorry for not knowing procedures, I'll work on it. This may be an entertaining forum, the crankiness you display is familiar. I am not sure how to "link" someone...
Forum: Job Discrimination and Harassment Yesterday, 02:18 AM
Replies: 3 Typically Alive
Views: 65 Posted By BlackWhite
Typically Alive

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA
I am neck deep in the post "Typical" and would appreciate any views you may have from my last post. I've been put in delay enough to where there is no...
Forum: Job Discrimination and Harassment 07-27-2005, 02:52 PM
Replies: 4 typical
Views: 138 Posted By BlackWhite
typical

My State CA.
Relocation would put more stress on what is ailing me; this decision can change from day to day. The grievance filed was not my desire, for I was trying to resolve and return, until...
Forum: Job Discrimination and Harassment 07-27-2005, 03:26 AM
Replies: 4 typical
Views: 138 Posted By BlackWhite
Typical

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?Ca. Initially working for the State was out of the question, this I bring up for my refusal to become a typical State worker is their leverage. At the time...

Last edited:

BlackWhite

My State is California
I am sorry if I didn't get it right, thsi is just another event increasing my stress. I delt with it differently in the past, but will not go back there. Thanks anyway.BrownGrey

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">