• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cps icp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lauraklein

I live in az my case is in Virginia..My16 year old daughter she had left with friends with out permission to Florida. Ended up in Va. Her friends had got into trouble at a hotel, come to find out they were all taken into the station. My daughter (only minor) had texted me. Mom help the cops got us and gave me the address of wherr she was.when i got up i called every station in that area and took me about 5 hours to finally find out info. The detention facility gave me to a cps worker and said that she was a ward of the state and that she was a victim of sexual trafficking. 6 months later im still trying to get her home. A victim. Now being a victim and a minor shouldnt they have sent her back to Arizona

quincy

I live in az my case is in Virginia..My16 year old daughter she had left with friends with out permission to Florida. Ended up in Va. Her friends had got into trouble at a hotel, come to find out they were all taken into the station. My daughter (only minor) had texted me. Mom help the cops got us and gave me the address of wherr she was.when i got up i called every station in that area and took me about 5 hours to finally find out info. The detention facility gave me to a cps worker and said that she was a ward of the state and that she was a victim of sexual trafficking. 6 months later im still trying to get her home. A victim. Now being a victim and a minor shouldnt they have sent her back to Arizona
Not necessarily.

Your daughter left Arizona without permission once already. There will be an investigation to see if your daughter is safe to return to your care.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">