• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Milkeisha

I'm not sure if this would help but I'm 17 years old and my mother and father are messed up . My dads a drunk and my mom likes to hit me everytime she feels I've done something wrong or I give her attitude she likes to tell me I wanna beat your a** over nothing one min its a joke the next its something eles one time she gave me a blood clot eye couldnt really see through it. I've been trying to just wait out but I can't I'm not in school we don't even have a place to stay I live with my brother and his friend and I don't know how long that will go the only thing my mom thinks about is guys she does every thing for my younger sister but me she wouldn't care if I died right now . I don't want to be here anymore the more I'm here I cut myself she makes it like everything I do is wrong . I want to leave but I won't have anything to leave with no home no family I wanna be on my own I know deep in my heart its gonna be so hard . I wanna finish school everything go to collage but if I be here any longer i will kill myself . my mom has done good once but now I can't take it I love her so much but I dont love her ways . if my dad were to take me it would be the same my dad doesn't even have his own place and he would go back to my mom they put me through a lot and I keep teling myself your strong you'll get through it but I'm still a kid I can't do it . my mom don't even pay attention to me cause if she did she would see that I cut myself . cutting myself is because I'm always doing something wrong with my mom or dad like I'm not perfect to I punish myself . I just need to know what can you do for me thats gonna better me I don't need to hear something I already heard before over and over again I dont need to be told you're gonna be okay or its gonna be hard bc I know it is .

quincy

I'm not sure if this would help but I'm 17 years old and my mother and father are messed up . My dads a drunk and my mom likes to hit me everytime she feels I've done something wrong or I give her attitude she likes to tell me I wanna beat your a** over nothing one min its a joke the next its something eles one time she gave me a blood clot eye couldnt really see through it. I've been trying to just wait out but I can't I'm not in school we don't even have a place to stay I live with my brother and his friend and I don't know how long that will go the only thing my mom thinks about is guys she does every thing for my younger sister but me she wouldn't care if I died right now . I don't want to be here anymore the more I'm here I cut myself she makes it like everything I do is wrong . I want to leave but I won't have anything to leave with no home no family I wanna be on my own I know deep in my heart its gonna be so hard . I wanna finish school everything go to collage but if I be here any longer i will kill myself . my mom has done good once but now I can't take it I love her so much but I dont love her ways . if my dad were to take me it would be the same my dad doesn't even have his own place and he would go back to my mom they put me through a lot and I keep teling myself your strong you'll get through it but I'm still a kid I can't do it . my mom don't even pay attention to me cause if she did she would see that I cut myself . cutting myself is because I'm always doing something wrong with my mom or dad like I'm not perfect to I punish myself . I just need to know what can you do for me thats gonna better me I don't need to hear something I already heard before over and over again I dont need to be told you're gonna be okay or its gonna be hard bc I know it is .
Milkeisha, what is the name of your state? If you provide your state name, we can provide you with resources in your area where you can seek help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">