• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bed Bugs?????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mattds

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

The tenants above us brought in bed bugs. They told management about this and a few weeks later I found them in my apartment. Were the apartment managers required to tell me and the other tenants in the other units in this building about the bed bugs? Also aren't they suppose to spray the entire building to get rid of these bugs?

Last edited:

printman31

Bed bugs don't pose a health risk. They're very annoying & extremely difficult to get rid of. They're also extremely common these days. Yes he should've sprayed the entire building & subsequent sraying also. They are NOT a sign of the cleanliness of your neighbors either. You have 5 star hotels that get this problem. Just inform your apartment manager & they'll need to spray your apartment. Make sure you vacumme all your furniture,beds & wash everything. take out all your cloths & wash them. Pull out all your drawers & spray in them also. Dust your electric sockets with a drione dust or equivilent. Mattresses should be sprayed with steri fab They also can be covered in a bed bug cover. These critters will hide in every nook & crannie in your apartment. That's why all these measure must be done or you'll never gid rid of them. I'm still dealing with a bed bug infestation & can send you where I got all my chemicals in a private message if you want. The total cost of everything for me was $160.00

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">