• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Landlord will not respond to my request to eradicate pest problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

ugochi

I live in a high-rise apartment in Hyattsville Maryland Maryland. My lease expired 3 years ago, and I am currently on month to month. I have had a pest problem for more than two years now. I spoken to my on site property manager. They sent their pest management people to spray my apartment, which never seems to do anything. Finanlly I spoke to the pest management who informed me that the spraying in my apartment are for crawling pest such as roaches, and that since my pest problem is a flying bug the remedy they are using will not do anything. I went back to onsite management people. After several months of running me around, thier pest control can only treat a problem like mine on vacant units only.

F

franklin2003

Time to pack up and move.

You are a month to month tenant and if you persit in being a troublemaker you will be given a 30 day notice to move.

You know what most people do if they have flying pests....they go to Home Depot and get an electric bug zapper a small one costs maybe $29.95 put it in a living room corner and see what happens.

Its better then being evicted...right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">