• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Email forward from ex but written by atty!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ashley361

What is the name of your state?Tx

My daughter ask her mother (answering machine) if she would for go 1 visit, so that she could visit family(Grandparent sout of state). No return call but a e-mail that was written by her atty then forwarded to me from ex's account. She(ex) has sent some pretty ugly e-mail prior when asked to r/s a visit for doctors appt, dentist, school event and etc...She has never allowed my daughter (me)to change weekends or for go any..When it comes to us asking. But ,since moving <100 miles she has c/x at least once a month at her convience. This is always done the day she is to pick her up... She has filed papers asking for resid. custody. She signed away CP to me(Dad) over 5 years ago it is in the Final Divorce Decree. There is nothing stating about moving, travel, school, doctors and/or expenses. Just my daughter is to live with me and I have the right to make all decisions for her that are in her best interest. What about this e-mail thing? I know your atty can advise but can they write response too?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">