• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Defective product

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ozmentra@hotmai

In Nevada**************.I have a general question. What is the law in Nevada in regards to the purchase of products and their warranties. In the case of a defective product can the item be replaced or a refund issued. Does state law dictate an avenue for the consumer? Can you provide a statue so I can document my findings.

Thank you, Ron

Proserpina

In Nevada**************.I have a general question. What is the law in Nevada in regards to the purchase of products and their warranties. In the case of a defective product can the item be replaced or a refund issued. Does state law dictate an avenue for the consumer? Can you provide a statue so I can document my findings.

Thank you, Ron

Would you prefer Liberty or the Lincoln Memorial?

Seriously though, there are different rules for different products.

quincy

Proserpina, the statues you mentioned are not in Nevada. :rolleyes:*

ozmentra, for Nevada statue documentation, you can go to www.nevada.worldweb.com/Photos/Statues. The Siegfried and Roy one is rather frightening, but the Lion outside the MGM Grand is sort of nice. And you might want to search elsewhere online for a photo of the Pony Express statue outside the Hilton in Reno.

For the Lemon Law in Nevada, you can check out NRS §597.600 to §597.680 and you can check out NRS §598 for the Deceptive Trade Practices Act.

*;)

Last edited:

Mass_Shyster

Thank you, Ron
Hi Ron,

The Nevada laws concerning the sale of goods are contained withing the Uniform Commercial Code ("UCC"). You can see these at http://www.leg.state.nv.us/nrs/nrs-104.html

Another note is that the word you wanted to use is "statute". You missed the final "t" when you typed it. It's really no big deal, and clearly everyone knew what you meant, however this becomes a source of unending entertainment for internet bullies.

Good luck,

- Steve

quincy

Hi Ron,

The Nevada laws concerning the sale of goods are contained withing the Uniform Commercial Code ("UCC"). You can see these at http://www.leg.state.nv.us/nrs/nrs-104.html

Another note is that the word you wanted to use is "statute". You missed the final "t" when you typed it. It's really no big deal, and clearly everyone knew what you meant, however this becomes a source of unending entertainment for internet bullies.

Good luck,

- Steve
Internet bullies, huh? Is someone trying to cut back on their caffeine intake, perhaps? ;)

Ron (ozmentra) posted this in the "Lemon Law" section of the forum and he was given accurate statutes for Nevada's Lemon Law.

(thank you, racer - my apologies to Pro)

Last edited:

Proserpina

Internet bullies, huh? Is someone trying to cut back on their caffeine intake, perhaps? ;)

Ron (ozmentra) posted this in the "Lemon Law" section of the forum and he was given accurate statutes for Nevada's Lemon Law.

And I spent so much time yesterday rooting for the Patriots.

Now I haz a sad :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">