• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Posting of private conversation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Thank you for all the actual advice. As for the conversation she posted, it had nothing to do with girl scouts, nor did the content make sense with the conversation that was being had between the GS parents. The only reason we wanted to see if he could pursue anything with her actions is because she keeps pushing limits and doesnt seem to think or care how it might affect their daughter.
Certainly the ex is using Our Family Wizard conversations in a way not intended.

The purpose of communicating through OFW is not to create additional conflict but to ease the conflicts that already existed. OFW is used to help prevent the type of nonsense the ex pulled on Facebook.

Because I am not naive, I am pretty confident in saying that BOTH the ex and your husband have not been focusing entirely on the best interests of their daughter. If they were, your husband would not be embarrassed by what was disclosed of the conversations he had with his ex and the ex would never have published them.

With all of that said, I see no legal action for your husband to pursue. I suggest only that both you and he take deep breaths and heavy doses of tolerance before communicating with the ex. :)

Good luck to everyone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">