• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slander used against my self and my business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tatubaron

What is the name of your state? Alabama
I own and operate a tattoo and body piercing studio in Dothan Alabama..I pride myself and my business on doing things right.....Giving people the best artwork I can offer, the proper procedure, and at the right price.
Recently I heard another business [tattoo shop] here in town has been telling people not to come to me because I am a convicted pedophile and child molester....They even claim to have pictures of me with young boys**************...
Nothing is further from the truth, in fact if you are such in Alabama you are supposed to be listed in an online directory of know sex criminals....And if I am correct, you would have to have a sign in your yard as well as never being able to get a business liscense in the kind of work I do**************..
Even tho these claims are relatively simple to disprove nobody is going to take the time to do it and anyway once they have heard it the damage is done.
What can I do to make these people stop and retract these statements?????????

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">