• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Abortion disclosure and suing for repayment.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HebrewHammer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? KS

I was having an affair with a married woman and in the course of that she became pregnant and told me that she believed that it was 100% my baby. In the coming weeks, I learned of a third man involved in a sexual relationship with her and it is reasonable to believe that she was also sleeping with her husband as there wasn’t tent to get divorced but a filing had not yet been done. When I thought that the baby was mine I paid a fee of $800 for her to have an abortion. The abortion came at 5 1/2 weeks of pregnancy. Due to the continual lives I have reason to believe that the baby could not have been mine and it was too early in the pregnancy for a paternity test. To this day her husband is unaware that she was pregnant or that she had an abortion, she has never disclose the information to anyone but me.

Two questions:
1. Can I sue her in small claims court based on her promiscuous behavior that it’s reasonable to believe that the child was not mine and I was coerced into paying without fact of the child being mine?

2. Can I legally tell her husband about the pregnancy and abortion with out a consequence for disclosing private information? I have evidence of the abortion taking place based upon the signed documents from Planned Parenthood that she voluntarily left at my house to ensure that her husband wouldn’t find them in her backpack when she was at home.

Thanks

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

I was having an affair with a married woman and in the course of that she became pregnant and told me that she believed that it was 100% my baby. In the coming weeks, I learned of a third man involved in a sexual relationship with her and it is reasonable to believe that she was also sleeping with her husband as there wasn’t tent to get divorced but a filing had not yet been done. When I thought that the baby was mine I paid a fee of $800 for her to have an abortion. The abortion came at 5 1/2 weeks of pregnancy. Due to the continual lives I have reason to believe that the baby could not have been mine and it was too early in the pregnancy for a paternity test. To this day her husband is unaware that she was pregnant or that she had an abortion, she has never disclose the information to anyone but me.

Two questions:
1. Can I sue her in small claims court based on her promiscuous behavior that it’s reasonable to believe that the child was not mine and I was coerced into paying without fact of the child being mine?

2. Can I legally tell her husband about the pregnancy and abortion with out a consequence for disclosing private information? I have evidence of the abortion taking place based upon the signed documents from Planned Parenthood that she voluntarily left at my house to ensure that her husband wouldn’t find them in her backpack when she was at home.

Thanks
1) No. You don't have a claim. You were not coerced into paying. YOU gifted her the money.
2) Why would you do that except for the fact that you are scum?

LdiJ

Two questions:

Thanks
Its difficult to believe that anyone would even consider being that much of a total jerk. Do something like that and Karma will get you in the end.

HebrewHammer

Thank you all for the quality “legal” advice. I’m glad you all understand the circumstances enough to be the critics that you are. It must be hard being so perfect.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Thank you all for the quality “legal” advice. I’m glad you all understand the circumstances enough to be the critics that you are. It must be hard being so perfect.
We understand the circumstances as you provided them. Have a nice day.

LdiJ

Here is what we know...we know that you want revenge against the woman for one reason or another and are therefore contemplating doing something that is beyond the pale. It doesn't matter what she did to cause you to want revenge that badly, what you are considering doing is still never going to be acceptable behavior.

Eekamouse

Would you have rather her keep the baby and then find out it's yours later and be locked into paying child support and being a father in this particular situation? You're no better than her so perhaps she'll turn around after you rat her out to her husband and tell your family and friends about how you had an affair with a married woman. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

xylene

Dude, this is 800 dollars. Lighten up.

You are not a victim. Consider that you got out of this lightly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">