• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Domestic partner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

2407may

We have lived together for 20 yrs. My boyfriend is being abusive towards me and my son. My son got in trouble an I told court he can stay with us. So he has my son been with us for 8 yrs. The court won't let him live anywhere else. So theres not a day goes by that my boyfriend doesn't say something abusive about me and my sons, I have 3. While waiting to go back to court my son found out he has cancer, so we'll dealing with that. But back to my boyfriend, he always threatens hes going to put my son in prison. And put me in an old folks home. Calls us retards, wish we would die, calls us names, I can't say. I'd rater be beaten up then all the names he calls us all. My boyfriend has been trying to get his social security card to get his social security. Many time I told him to leave and I don't know how to get him out of my life. Since we've been together I got copd and with him calling names, belittling us its taking a toll on my health. No, we do not sleep together. I'm on social security an yes I pay all bills an grocers, and live in a trailer that is mine, I also have a truck in my name. We live in Illinois. Can anyone help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">