• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Falsified Order of Protection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PayrollHRGuy

And what is that possible illegal act may I ask? Also this is a forum right ? For the record there are no names or locations used here...
I caught up to her and legally passed her with passenger window down asking her to give me back my phone.
Having a chat with the car you otherwise legally pass would likely be considered reckless driving by any officer that saw you do it. And I'm willing to bet it was a friendly chat.

And while I have no idea if it ever happened IP address can be traced back to a device.

Oldmanmac

Having a chat with the car you otherwise legally pass would likely be considered reckless driving by any officer that saw you do it. And I'm willing to bet it was a friendly chat.

And while I have no idea if it ever happened IP address can be traced back to a device.
Ok I see..I might have failed to mention I was given a warning ticket of following to close by the officers that did see me..the officers that charged me didn't see it....as far as anyone wanting to trace UPS etc..thats fine...cause this is what really happened and will be my testimony

Just Blue

Ok I see..I might have failed to mention I was given a warning ticket of following to close by the officers that did see me..the officers that charged me didn't see it....as far as anyone wanting to trace UPS etc..thats fine...cause this is what really happened and will be my testimony
lol...They will not track the "UPS". They will track your IP Address. :rolleyes:

Oldmanmac

Well if it reduced to reckless driving in the opinion of the court..its not a 10 year felony..I will be ok.

One thing for sure this is my last post on this site..just joined today for advice..I found this as NO help at all but more of a form of cold sacarism...almost a cyber bully type attitude ....so appreciate it..

Just Blue

Well if it reduced to reckless driving in the opinion of the court..its not a 10 year felony..I will be ok.

One thing for sure this is my last post on this site..just joined today for advice..I found this as NO help at all but more of a form of cold sacarism...almost a cyber bully type attitude ....so appreciate it..
Being told to not post your criminal issues on the net is bullying? Are you serious? Oy!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

It certainly doesn't help when the original post is deleted. Oh well - enjoy the rest of your day.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">