• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My husband kicked me out of our home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Merikitty3

My husband of 4 years, been together a total of 7 years, recently kicked me out of the house we shared. We had a room in a 3 bedroom house in San Francisco, we shared the house with 3 other people. My husband and one of our roommates, the only one on the lease, asked me to move out of the house after my husband kicked me out of our room and I was asked by the roommate to pay rent since I was sleeping in the living room which was a common area. I had to leave because I couldn't afford to give them money to stay there and I've been living with friends and now I am staying at a hostel but I ran out of money so my last day here is Saturday then I won't have a place to go. I have been diagnosed with depression and severe anxiety since I was 19 so it makes it hard for me to keep a job, I don't have any savings and no family, I am scared and I don't know what to do.

quincy

My husband of 4 years, been together a total of 7 years, recently kicked me out of the house we shared. We had a room in a 3 bedroom house in San Francisco, we shared the house with 3 other people. My husband and one of our roommates, the only one on the lease, asked me to move out of the house after my husband kicked me out of our room and I was asked by the roommate to pay rent since I was sleeping in the living room which was a common area. I had to leave because I couldn't afford to give them money to stay there and I've been living with friends and now I am staying at a hostel but I ran out of money so my last day here is Saturday then I won't have a place to go. I have been diagnosed with depression and severe anxiety since I was 19 so it makes it hard for me to keep a job, I don't have any savings and no family, I am scared and I don't know what to do.
In San Francisco, you can find assistance through Project Homeless Connect. Here is a link: https://www.projecthomelessconnect.org/get-help/service-provider-directory/

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">