• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Death immediately after medication administered

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mrsskinner

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
My brother recently passed away while in ER, he was in pain but nothing serious, while he was talking to my father. The nurse gave him something that caused him to scream then his heart stopped and they couldn't save him. It took hrs before we were able to track down some one to tell us what was going on. We can't help but feel there was a mistake on their end. I need help please

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
My condolences on your loss.

Your brother's next of kin, whoever, that might be, would need to have his medical records reviewed by a medical malpractice attorney, to determine if there was any liability.

Just Blue

My brother recently passed away while in ER, he was in pain but nothing serious, while he was talking to my father. The nurse gave him something that caused him to scream then his heart stopped and they couldn't save him. It took hrs before we were able to track down some one to tell us what was going on. We can't help but feel there was a mistake on their end. I need help please
I am so sorry for the loss of your brother.

Why was your brother in the ER?
Was there an autopsy?

quincy

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

It is important to know the reason why your brother was in the ER. That alone can explain the chain of events leading to his death.

A review of your brother's medical records by a professional can better determine if there was medical malpractice.

xylene

Your brothers next of kin urgently need to contact a medical malpractice attorney.

Sometimes we see something happen fast and didn't understand what happened. But often our intution and observations can be very powerful. Medication dose and concentration mistakes DO happen with significant frequency. Hospitals DO try to cover mistakes and give the run around after a sudden death.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">