• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sue for medical malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington State

I have clear, concise evidence against my past primary care. I need to sue for medical malpractice.

How do I go about doing that? What paperwork do I need, etc.? What's the process?

Thank you!

justalayman

You need to find a lawyer to handle this. Medical malpractice actions are difficult and expensive. A layman has a very small chance of prevailing. A layman that is asking the questions you are has absolutely no chance of prevailing without utilizing the services of a lawyer.

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington State

I have clear, concise evidence against my past primary care. I need to sue for medical malpractice.

How do I go about doing that? What paperwork do I need, etc.? What's the process?

Thank you!
The best way to go about suing a doctor for medical malpractice is to hire a medical malpractice attorney. It is not a do-it-yourself project.

Thank you!

I have already sent a letter signed certified mail requesting there insurance information which they replied with the information.

That's what one lawyer I talked to told me to do.

Another question. Does closing my car accident claim mean I can't sue. I have 2 years to close the claim and 3 years to sue as my accident was in another state.

quincy

Thank you!

I have already sent a letter signed certified mail requesting there insurance information which they replied with the information.

That's what one lawyer I talked to told me to do.

Another question. Does closing my car accident claim mean I can't sue. I have 2 years to close the claim and 3 years to sue as my accident was in another state.
The question you ask now is best added to your auto accident thread. Keeping all related questions together is best on this forum. It helps us better help you.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/auto-accidents-vehicle-claims-1/lien-health-insurance-coverage-637443.html

The statute of limitations for medical malpractice claims and personal injury claims is 3 years in Washington and 2 years in Oregon.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">