• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrist injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chross84

We live in WA and have been battling l&I over a wrist injury my fiance got while working as a massage therapist. Unfortunately we had to give up on a claim with l&i as they are shady. My question however is about their doctor they requested my fiance see. First off the exam was very short, ten minutes if that. His final reports are what I am curious about. He stated in it that because my fiance is female that a female assistant was present. This wasn't true. The only other female present was the receptionist in the waiting area. Also He asked my fiance if she had her xrays. She told him no as she wasn't aware she had to bring them. He said that was ok and he would request them. In his report he stated he did not review the xrays as there were not provided. I am more just curious about the legal issues with this than taking action. Thanks.

quincy

We live in WA and have been battling l&I over a wrist injury my fiance got while working as a massage therapist. Unfortunately we had to give up on a claim with l&i as they are shady. My question however is about their doctor they requested my fiance see. First off the exam was very short, ten minutes if that. His final reports are what I am curious about. He stated in it that because my fiance is female that a female assistant was present. This wasn't true. The only other female present was the receptionist in the waiting area. Also He asked my fiance if she had her xrays. She told him no as she wasn't aware she had to bring them. He said that was ok and he would request them. In his report he stated he did not review the xrays as there were not provided. I am more just curious about the legal issues with this than taking action. Thanks.
What legal issues do you think there are?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">