• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recent content by Jcann

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

  1. J

    Involuntary Liens

    Thanks for the explanations. I don't have any judgments or anything like. Almost appears to be a mistake. I'll see about getting a title report. Thanks!
  2. J

    Involuntary Liens

    Yes, the person I spoke to couldn't help me with specifics, he asked his supervisor and I was told to call Experien. I can't reach a person at Experien.
  3. J

    Involuntary Liens

    What is the name of your state? Florida. What is an involuntary lien as opposed to voluntary? I applied for a HELOC from Figure Lending. I already have a HELOC from them as I am doing some renovations on my house to get it ready to sell. I requested an increase and was told I should apply...
  4. J

    Motion for Contempt/Enforcement Denied

    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida. My ex-husband is in arrears over $16,850. I filed a motion for contempt/enforcement and a month later he quit his job. I am in Florida. In 2015 he moved to Texas where his girlfriend lived and took a job there, and I was able to have...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential