• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recent content by jkelly3493

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

  1. J

    Can court force employer HSA contribution to be used for child support?

    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nevada Hi there! I'm about to go back to court (for among other things) to try to get half of my daughter's medical expenses from my ex, which he has refused to pay any since the divorce, even though I have religiously followed the 30/30 rule...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential