• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recent content by mrsseeoh

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

  1. M

    How to get support reduced when one child turns 18

    What is the name of your state? Tennessee I have 3 children, who I pay child support for. One has reached age 18 and has graduated from high school. Can I file a something (Motion for Modification of Child Support?) on my own or am I going to have to pay an attorney to file something. I was...
  2. M

    Water damage caused by unknown source

    What is the name of your state? Tennessee. A few months ago, we noticed that the floor in our kitchen in front of the stove was suddenly swollen. Upon further inspection, we noted that the floor was swollen along the entire wall of the kitchen and into the laundry room. We also found water...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential