• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recent content by OHRoadwarrior

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

  1. O

    lockheedelectra locked her thread because she did not like her answers.

    The law says "if your employer allows them". Clearly your employer does not. I suggest you consider whether escalating this to the unemployment line is worth it. https://forum.freeadvice.com/wage-salary-issues-96/question-regarding-unpaid-rest-breaks-598018.html
  2. O

    If I find my biological father can I sue for support?

    Nope. If you are under 18, mom can though.
  3. O

    If I am diagnosed very late in life with a lifetime disability how far will retro go?

    As an adult, you do not claim SSDI off your parents earnings. You receive it based on your own earnings. If you qualify for SSI, you will receive based on a correlation to a potential SSDI offset. Just because you have such a diagnosis, does not mean you automatically will be approved. Retro...
  4. O

    zmwendland goin to Bama

    Hey zmwendland closed your thread in under 3 minutes so I couldn't reply. Just want you to know, if I run across any druggies that get kicked out of college, I'll tell them they can apply to Bama, mid semester and not only get accepted for spring, they can get a full scholarship...
  5. O

    Recovering parents 401k

    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio/Texas/(Mexico) Please limit answers to those possessing knowledge, not opinion. We have had unique issue develop and would appreciate relevant input. My uncle died. He had a Chrysler 401k through Merrill Lynch. He resided in Mexico the last...
  6. O

    Obtaining traffic citation background info

    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana What is the procedure to obtain cruiser video, officers notes, body mic recordings and other items relative to the police officer, from a traffic stop, where a citation was issued? When should you do this in the process?
  7. O

    need non parental custody order help Ohio

    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio Fresh Meat!!! Thank You in advance for any assistance. I am getting ready to stick my nose into a custody situation that I have successfully avoided for several years, because it was not something I could have an appreciable effect on until...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential